Funny but true sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

axs377

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA
Not a big fan of threatening physical violence against visitors, I prefer to communicate interesting and useful information while explaining expectations. Seems to invite cooperation fairly well
I'm thinking they are a joke...I would guess only friends and family would see the signs anyways.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm thinking they are a joke...I would guess only friends and family would see the signs anyways.
Agreed and I don't think they are actually meant as a threat but rather something to see and smile at...and discuss,kind of like a conversation piece....Though some keepers may actually feel similar sentiments to what those signs express.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Might as well share this one....
image.jpg

image.jpg

S4Detroit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2015
Detroit,Mi
Damn I love those signs. Now I have to search and see what good ones I can find. Mostly everyone that comes to my house (except young kids) know not to touch anything in my fish room.

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Come on I'm not going to actually beat somebody with a bat if they touch my fish tank its just a funny gesture letting people know I don't like it being touched

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
A few blows to the skull with your fist is fine...I wouldn't go as far as use a bat though...that would be violent...kidding...

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
I keep microfiber towels in multiple drawers under my tanks for fingerprints. When I get into a fight with my fiance she jokingly goes to put her hand in the tank to pull a fish out lmao.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Not a big fan of threatening physical violence against visitors, I prefer to communicate interesting and useful information while explaining expectations. Seems to invite cooperation fairly well
you must be new to the "you keep fish...? huh...neat..will that one bite if I put my hand in the tank?!" conversations lol.

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
New unless 40 years counts. I have never had any problems with my friends and my tanks when communicating proper fish room etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store