FW fish tank app on android

jag14

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
knoxville tn
I found a toy for my phone. It's a live wallpaper with fw fish- everything from guppies to oscars and arowanas. 80 fish to choose from. You can insert your own pic as a background. The fish "grow" slowly as long as the app is running. Tapping on the screen "feeds" them, and touching the screen makes them move.

Mine is set up in a way that would never work in reality. I have an oscar, 2 green terror-incorrectly labeled as jack dempseys, 2 jewel, a piranha, 2 flag fish, and assorted loaches and cats. Only way for real would be a much larger tank than I could ever afford. Still it's interesting to find a program with fw instead of salt. It's in the google store-aniPet freshwater something.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
You might also mention that the free trial version has very limited capabilities and you have to purchase it to receive all above listed benefits.

jag14

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
knoxville tn
Maybe, but 1.99 isn't much to pay. I didn't even try the free one, I wanted to try the full one. I like it, better than the pictures that came with the phone. I raise fw so it just kind of caught my attention.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store