Gar pics

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
Aww. Are gars typically aggressive? I don't know a lot about gars at the moment. Also does yours have a name? Where did you get the flounder from? It's sweet!
Not particularly aggressive but usually they are more predatory and aggressive feeders. Mine is named Huck Fin, seemed suiting for a gar. The flounder is from a tiny little shop I found on a roadtrip. They had 3 of them that they said they had since they were tiny little things and couldn't remember much about them, just had an old pricetag with a scientific name on it. Id say I lucked out with that find

Reactions: J. H.

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
Aww. Are gars typically aggressive? I don't know a lot about gars at the moment. Also does yours have a name? Where did you get the flounder from? It's sweet!
Not particularly aggressive but usually they are more predatory and aggressive feeders. Mine is named Huck Fin, seemed suiting for a gar. The flounder is from a tiny little shop I found on a roadtrip. They had 3 of them that they said they had since they were tiny little things and couldn't remember much about them, just had an old pricetag with a scientific name on it. Id say I lucked out with that find

Reactions: clm08k
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store