Gars anyone

AlaskaJammin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
Alaska
Ill work on getting some pics together. Im worried im going to have to put one of the orange pike down. He has hole in the head and lateral line erosion and nothing I can do seams to help at all. Tried medication his feeders and the crab he will eat, as well as isolation and immersion treatments. Also tried giving him extra vitamin C. Keeps getting worse. What I want now is a nice asian red. Anyone got one? lol

slavezer0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2005
Manila, Philippines
www.ahbcoe.tk

slavezer0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2005
Manila, Philippines
www.ahbcoe.tk
AlaskaJammin said:
Ill work on getting some pics together. Im worried im going to have to put one of the orange pike down. He has hole in the head and lateral line erosion and nothing I can do seams to help at all. Tried medication his feeders and the crab he will eat, as well as isolation and immersion treatments. Also tried giving him extra vitamin C. Keeps getting worse. What I want now is a nice asian red. Anyone got one? lol
sorry to hear that!
is HITH a hopeless case?

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Not really HITH can be caused by Hexamita but its commonly caused by poor water quality from lack of water change and inadequate filtration and diet. Ive seen a lot of hith get better just by increasing water changes.

The only gar that i want are Cuban Gars. George A has a trio and they are absolutely beautiful. Kinda pricey for a gar though. 300 a pop.

GOLIATH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
SW
SO BIG, HAD TO MOUNT IT...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store