GATF goliath tiger video update

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I usually prefer vatf over gatf prob bc most look beat up but yours looks on point man! Nice job growing him out

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
nice bro!

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
West! Whats up man?

thanks!!
Hey bro! It's been a while lol.
Jumped in this section to see if DB still has any of those green lacerdaes from Wes a few years back. Then ran into your thread. Looks good bro.

As for me, I'm into reefing. Just a little 45gl and a 10gl qt tank.
I do miss some freshwater species like the VATF and gymnothorax polyd :)

Might be back in the game in a few years but as of right now, I don't miss having a huge tank lol

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Sweet GATF indeed. Hat's off.

My remaining 4 of the larger ones indeed look beat up right now. I've not figured out why yet. They have not been feeding for many months as they used to either. About 1/4 of their usual.

Hey bro! It's been a while lol.
Jumped in this section to see if DB still has any of those green lacerdaes from Wes a few years back. Then ran into your thread. Looks good bro.

As for me, I'm into reefing. Just a little 45gl and a 10gl qt tank.
I do miss some freshwater species like the VATF and gymnothorax polyd :)

Might be back in the game in a few years but as of right now, I don't miss having a huge tank lol
Very pleased to see West1 back. Been forever... Wes dumped the last 4 of the green lacerdaes on me in Aug 2015. I don't know if these are the ones that interest you. I still have them. They are in a 4500 gal now.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sweet GATF indeed. Hat's off.

My remaining 4 of the larger ones indeed look beat up right now. I've not figured out why yet. They have not been feeding for many months as they used to either. About 1/4 of their usual.

Very pleased to see West1 back. Been forever... Wes dumped the last 4 of the green lacerdaes on me in Aug 2015. I don't know if these are the ones that interest you. I still have them. They are in a 4500 gal now.

Thx for the welcome back :)
Yes, these are the ones I am interested in. Got any pics or an update thread?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store