George from Shark Aquarium presenting at NJAS meeting.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
If any of you MFKers were wondering what the owner of Shark Aquarium & Pet Center is up to in retirement.. here it is... great opportunity to hear about collecting our monsters and meet the legend. You do not need to be a member to attend.. but it is a great group to be a part of. I will be there.

March 2016.jpg
On Thursday March 17th NJAS presents George "Man Without" Fear: "Swimming With Piranha: Underwater Video and Photos from Venezuela." George is the former owner of Shark Aquarium, and has lead numerous expeditions to South America. Following the Program there will be an auction of fish, plants, and dry goods from local hobbyists and shops, many rare and hard-to-find. Doors open 7:30 PM and feature a door prize, raffles, sales table, Breeder & Grower Award Programs, and a Plant, Fish, and Sponsor of the Month. Meet and greet hobbyists from around the region! Quality Inn Meadowlands, 10 Polito Avenue, Lyndhurst, NJ (just off the Rt.17 / Rt.3 Junction, not far from the Lincoln Tunnel and NJ Turnpike. NYC Express Bus stop across street). All are welcome! Find us at www.njas.net or on Facebook.

Reactions: kno4te

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
RussWhite47 RussWhite47 shookONES shookONES Manny C. Manny C.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
Definitely come check out this meeting. It is not often you get to hear a legend in the field of monster fish keeping. George is the real deal. Cant wait for this.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Will this be recorded and/or available to be seen online? I'm asking as I can't go but would like to hear George speak.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Will this be recorded and/or available to be seen online? I'm asking as I can't go but would like to hear George speak.
I do not believe so- RussWhite47 RussWhite47 can you answer here?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store