German Blue Rams

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
He said he has had people have them spawn in a couple of weeks. We shall see. It was nice talking with you. I will keep you posted.

Nice talking to you as well and looking forward for the update's.:)

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I can’t keep these guys alive either. They are really good looking fish but they have given me fits. Yours look awesome though, good luck with them. I’m sure if follow their more specific requirements you’ll be fine. I tend to keep all of my fish in a very general way so I’ve had a tough time with the more sensitive guys.

Reactions: tlindsey

Stephen St.Clair

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2017
Coral Bandit ia a good guy, and a very knowledgeable fish keeper. I'm sure his breed stock GBR's are top notch quality.
Look forward to future pics.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Very nice:)
These guys are on my list of possible future stock. Best of luck with them!

Hidan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2018
I have one GBR and he is doing fantastically well with my Discus.
Quite a stunner and crowd pleaser.

German Ram.JPG

The guy won't stay still, so hard to get good pics of him.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Those are great looking rams DawnMichele DawnMichele

You say your pH is high, do you know what your KH/GH are? I'm curious because you have the best Oscar on the site IMO and if yours is doing as well as he is in harder water then I'm more hopeful about keeping one in my water someday.

Sorry to derail the original intention of the thread.

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
I can’t keep these guys alive either. They are really good looking fish but they have given me fits. Yours look awesome though, good luck with them. I’m sure if follow their more specific requirements you’ll be fine. I tend to keep all of my fish in a very general way so I’ve had a tough time with the more sensitive guys.
Thank you. So far they are doing great!!!!

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
Those are great looking rams DawnMichele DawnMichele

You say your pH is high, do you know what your KH/GH are? I'm curious because you have the best Oscar on the site IMO and if yours is doing as well as he is in harder water then I'm more hopeful about keeping one in my water someday.

Sorry to derail the original intention of the thread.
Hi Greg!!! Thank you so much for the compliment!! I appreciate it!!! I will try to find out the KH/GH for you. He's been in hard water for 4 years. All my fish do well in it. How hard is your water?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store