Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Haha yeah. Same LFS had 2 18” Teugulsi but they’re too expensive otherwise I would have grabbed them.
Mine has been the fastest growing poly I've owned. I got him from dmcskooolkid at 8 or 9 inches way aller than everyone else. It's now roughly the same size as most of the other Polys (length wise). It passed the koloton by a mile.

Reactions: the fine flip

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Mine has been the fastest growing poly I've owned. I got him from dmcskooolkid at 8 or 9 inches way aller than everyone else. It's now roughly the same size as most of the other Polys (length wise). It passed the koloton by a mile.
That seems to be the case with this one. I checked up on him the other day and he’s visibility bigger after only a week. Im hoping he hits the 6-7” range within the next month so he can come home.

A week later and he’s bullying my African Tiger Scat for food. I hope he makes it to adulthood.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
That seems to be the case with this one. I checked up on him the other day and he’s visibility bigger after only a week. Im hoping he hits the 6-7” range within the next month so he can come home.

A week later and he’s bullying my African Tiger Scat for food. I hope he makes it to adulthood.
Lmao any growth on the cichlid ?

The aggression/predation thing is blown out of proportion. My heterospilus is under six inches. She's surrounded by Polys that are 18ish inches. Some are thick as hell. Lol I'm testing the limits going to Florida for 10 days and have no one to feed the fish.

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Lmao any growth on the cichlid ?

The aggression/predation thing is blown out of proportion. My heterospilus is under six inches. She's surrounded by Polys that are 18ish inches. Some are thick as hell. Lol I'm testing the limits going to Florida for 10 days and have no one to feed the fish.
I more or less agree. I’ve learned that as long as the fish isn’t silver, it’s safe. The PBB killed 3 Tor Putitora that we’re 8-10”. He would float open water all day long and wait for his chance. The worst part is, he didn’t even eat them :(

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I more or less agree. I’ve learned that as long as the fish isn’t silver, it’s safe. The PBB killed 3 Tor Putitora that we’re 8-10”. He would float open water all day long and wait for his chance. The worst part is, he didn’t even eat them :(
Right but aggression and predation don't always go hand in hand you just have a racist pbb. Lmao.

Reactions: Dloks

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Right but aggression and predation don't always go hand in hand you just have a racist pbb. Lmao.
LOL you’re right. I wanted to get an Armatus for the mid and upper part of the tank, but I doubt it’s gonna work out

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store