Getting My Groove Back...

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I just realized something....where's that endli you had a fef months back ?
A local buddy ended up taking those guys. I haven’t seen them in ages now that you mention it...

Its actually a nice substrate, not to light and not to dark, their makring will show nice.
Thanks. My thoughts exactly. I’ve seen similar substrate used in a lot of tanks overseas so I was ecstatic when I saw it.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
You remember I called dibs on one of them. If that guy ever sells them you better let me know
A local buddy ended up taking those guys. I haven’t seen them in ages now that you mention it...

Thanks. My thoughts exactly. I’ve seen similar substrate used in a lot of tanks overseas so I was ecstatic when I saw it.

Reactions: shookONES

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Those lower jaws are so cool! Don't make me drool more :D

I love the striped markings, and those endlis look like they mean business. My other thought is how you get their business out of that substrate. Is it easy to keep clean? :)

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Those lower jaws are so cool! Don't make me drool more :D

I love the striped markings, and those endlis look like they mean business. My other thought is how you get their business out of that substrate. Is it easy to keep clean? :)
Lower jaws are where it’s at. UJs are cute with their bright colors and active personalities, but lower jaw species are the true monsters.

As far as the substrate, yeah it’s a breeze. I have a trio of nice sized Tor Putitora and a few geos in the tank that dig through the substrate all day. I don’t vacuum it or anything and it’s spotless.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Very cool! Keep us all updated :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store