shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
lovely PBB.. i got dibs if you're ever letting it go :D

PS: you...need...red....garnet..... hahaha sorry, I couldn't help it
There’s quite a list already HAHA.

A local bicher guy was over the other day and he was singing the same red garnet song. I reached out to the email J jaws7777 posted up earlier. If someone wants to help me out and send links, I’ll give it a shot. I’ll be scouring the Internet in the meantime.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

A local bicher guy was over the other day and he was singing the same red garnet song. I reached out to the email J jaws7777 posted up earlier. If someone wants to help me out and send links, I’ll give it a shot. I’ll be scouring the Internet in the meantime.
I'm not sure if.you wanna take a ride but I got mine in a sherman williams in MD. 6650 Santa Barbara Rd Elkridge MD zip 21075

Alexkoj

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2017
The Lion City

might be a shot in the dark, but you may wanna try JZX - they do exports all the time.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm not sure if.you wanna take a ride but I got mine in a sherman williams in MD. 6650 Santa Barbara Rd Elkridge MD zip 21075
Haha that’s a crazy hike for sand! I have a local place that sells normal red/brown garnet. I wonder if that’s worth the effort of a substrate swap?

might be a shot in the dark, but you may wanna try JZX - they do exports all the time.
I can only imagine the freight to ship sand internationally lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Haha that’s a crazy hike for sand! I have a local place that sells normal red/brown garnet. I wonder if that’s worth the effort of a substrate swap?

I can only imagine the freight to ship sand internationally lol
See if they can give you a sample or maybe don't buy a ton of it until you can see how it looks under water. I'd rather do that instead of switching from what you have now and not liking what the new sand looks like....ugh 2 tear downs...no no no

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store