Ghost shrimp

John Cimms

Feeder Fish
Jan 9, 2019
hello. I was wondering where I could get live ghost shrimp in wholesale. shrimp tank has been set up about three months and PetSmart says the water is good to go. Thanks.

Reactions: tlindsey

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Well I don’t think any of our vendors would bother with ordering ghost shrimp unless you were ordering like 500,000 (feel free to contact them if you wish though) so I’d start looking online and contacting sites that sell ghost shrimp asking about ourchasing whole sale. Or you could skip out the middle man and figure out who their wholesaler is and go directly to them as you’d get a better price from them.
Also I’d get your own test kit instead of relying on petsmart to test the water.

John Cimms

Feeder Fish
Jan 9, 2019
Well I don’t think any of our vendors would bother with ordering ghost shrimp unless you were ordering like 500,000 (feel free to contact them if you wish though) so I’d start looking online and contacting sites that sell ghost shrimp asking about ourchasing whole sale. Or you could skip out the middle man and figure out who their wholesaler is and go directly to them as you’d get a better price from them.
Also I’d get your own test kit instead of relying on petsmart to test the water.
Ty

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store