GIRL PROBLEMS NEED ADVICE

pitbullbadass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
longbeach
man i got the worst girl problems and advice would be helpfull i just want her to loe me as much as she use to and i just cant figure out were i went wrong it sucks all advice is accepted:nilly::eek:

albyoscar

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2006
The home of the CHIEEEFS
Cant make em love you man .... chased my ex wife for 2 years . thats 2 years of my life i cant get back . Just let what happens happen , It may be hard but you will get through it and be a better person for it

pitbullbadass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
longbeach
i know man its just really ****ing hard especially she was my first dude and like i was in love with her i just did everything for her theres so many things that her mom tried to do just to get rid of me and i stuck with it and it ended all cause some other guy was able to take her out more than i was cause her parents banned me from seeing her and she still wants to see me but that guy took her from me

pitbullbadass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
longbeach
another thing is that i moved an hour away and she swore that she would move down to were i live for me and she is older than me so i like belived her and **** but now i dont think thats gonna happen even though she said that she would still move down with me when we broke up freakin confusing

N.C.

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
granite falls washington
dude theres way more fish in the sea.......trust me ive had some rally bad luck in the past, my last girlfriend took my car my house and my kid and moved away to arizona. and it took me 2 years before i wanted to start dating again and now i have a way better looking chic that treats me a 1000 times beter, it hurts now but it will pass

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store