Glad to be part of MFK!

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
Hi guys I want to thank MFK for allowing iAqua to be part of MFK adventure. iAqua Carbon is amazing Carbone, I put many many years to come up with carbon that works better than what is being sold in the market. As a MFK member, you pay no shipping if purchased 2 or more of our carbon. Paypal account is iaquacarbon@gmail.com MFK MEMBER PRICING. {XL:$21.50} {large: $11.50 } {Mid:$7:50} { Small: $5.50}

" About our product:iAqua Carbon supplies a custom-designed range of carbon and a mixture of Lava rocks to maintain the carefully controlled conditions of the aquarium environment. Decomposed organics and even trace levels of residual disinfectants such as chlorine and chloramine. The Superior performance of our carbon is trusted by large-scale aquaria to individual fish enthusiasts to remove these molecular species detrimental to the survival of aquatic organisms. In addition, our customers have the added benefit of 100% natural Lava Rock and added for benefit of minimum contaminant to the aquarium environment given the high purity and low phosphate content of iAqua Activated Carbon Products. """"We Truly Care"""

carbon1.jpg

carbon2 (2).jpg

cabon4.jpg

carbon3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee eng and Deadeye

pocono

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2021
how bout stating how many ounces are in each size bag so we dont get blindsided when anyone makes an order.

pocono

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2021
kinda of funny because i can buy it from you on ebay for 6.00 for large 1lb bag plus 2.75 for shipping, thats a total of 8.75 and your on here saying for mfk members you can do 12.99 . so what mfk members do not get the cheap pricing all of ebay gets. not a good way to start off here treating mfk members like this. :nono:
link below

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
kinda of funny because i can buy it from you on ebay for 6.00 for large 1lb bag plus 2.75 for shipping, thats a total of 8.75 and your on here saying for mfk members you can do 12.99 . so what mfk members do not get the cheap pricing all of ebay gets. not a good way to start off here treating mfk members like this. :nono:
link below

sorry for the confusion Pocono, that was before the changes were made. The price you saw was for small bags for 6$ and that was 16oz and not for 1LB. We no longer sell by size but bounds. And as you see we no longer sell carbon on eBay for now. Our sales on Instagram and Facebook are working well. one of the main reasons we stopped selling on eBay, is because we are getting close to run out of products we need to keep enough bags for Instagram and Facebook members. Due to COVID and Texas weather issues shipping is kinda slow. Once again sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

pocono

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2021
you sold on ebay all the way upto last night when i brought this up,then you shut down all the auctions, and the 6.00 price was for the large bag as it was in your auction stated the large bag. in the last 2 month you been trying to sell on ebay you have not sold 1 single bag, and i checked your facebook and no one there bought any either. you talking about texas weather made shipping slow but you say on your other websites that your on that you ship from california and are in stock and ready to ship. are you an american based company or a china based company and where exactly is your product made? because i can not find any business related info on your company at all in texas or in cali.

nothing really is adding up here

Reactions: BIG-G

pocono

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2021
yea alot of things are not looking normal with this company

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store