glass cages 125 wide

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
damn the absolute-isms.

I've read a ton of references on various threads in which the customers express happiness with their tanks. I haven't read of any which said their tanks were scratched-up, shattered, or otherwise damaged. I have read one complaint where the individual complained that the tank wasn't show-quality, but you just can't expect ferraris to be sold for the price of a corvette.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
piranha45 said:
damn the absolute-isms.

I've read a ton of references on various threads in which the customers express happiness with their tanks. I haven't read of any which said their tanks were scratched-up, shattered, or otherwise damaged. I have read one complaint where the individual complained that the tank wasn't show-quality, but you just can't expect ferraris to be sold for the price of a corvette.

If you find those threads, there are some that claim that the thickness of the glass
is not up to spec . I dont know these are all claims. I personally think that glasscages tanks are good but they are not show quality like you said.

To me tanks are just an accessory. As long as its sturdy, i would much rather take care of the fish :)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
piranha45 said:
damn the absolute-isms.

Oh yeah there are a lot of complaints regarding poor customer service too.
There were instances of ppl picking their tanks up and finding out their tanks
have been shattered and not a word of apology was said. Something close to
that...

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
its 17" high
thickness shoulden be a problem
im going to e-mail them and see what i can get for around the same price

PredatoryFishMagazine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
If I'm not mistaken, those are alligator mississipiensis? You can keep them in class tanks up until they're about 2 feet without a problem, but after that I'd move them into something more permanent. Do you plan to keep them long term and try to grow them up to their full size, or are you just keeping them temporarly until they get to big to manage by yourself? I'm just curious, because I keep large snakes, but I couldn't even imagine what it would be like trying to care for a full grown american alligator.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i plan on them in that tank untill 2.5-3 feet
than in a 10x4x3 pool untill 3.6-4 feet
then to where i have them planned to go

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store