glasscages

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
i haven't used them but i've heard that they do pretty cheap tanks for a reasonable price. You should have nothing to worry about

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
My Self and several of my friends have purchased from GlassCages.com. The customer service that we received from them made the whole experience of "Buying Online" a pleasurable one! The tanks are built well and of course, all glass. The frames are heavy and for the price, very competitive to buying from a local shop, you just have to wait awhile for them to be in town if you are going to do a pickup. Go with them and you’ll be very happy. Just make sure your not like me: Wishing I had gone just a little Bigger:swear: !! Good Luck!! :grinyes:

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I bought my 300g from them. Good business good craftmanship. There are no plastic frames around them just so u know. Cuz i built my stand thinking there would be. The insides are reinforced with heavy glass. Your welcome to come up and take a look at mine if you want. Definately a great deal if you're not worried about the decorative trim.

tank&stand.JPG

tank90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2006
michigan
i have heard nothing but good reviews from people that have purchased from them, if i ever buy a 300 plus gallon glass tank it will be from them. i live in michigan, and even if i had to drive down there and pick it up, i would still save a lot of money by looking at their prices. what would be ideal is if someone around my area wanted a big tank you culd go together and same even more cash.......hint hint lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store