GO BEARS!!!!

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
Derpeder;680188; said:
bears defense = OVERRATED

When you can't stop the pass and your playing arguably the best passing team in the league...............................DONE..............................against a defense that is at its height playing their best all season and to mention again.....THE LASER ROCKET ARM.

sorry bears this game is going to follow suite to many a superbowl BLOWOUTS.

Go COLTS.

(this could be cause I'm still pissed the bears beat the hawks :irked: i haven't quite worked it out in my head yet......still to fuzzy from blowing three opportunities to beat Rex Wusman and the ***bears)

Out of Anger.....Go COLTS!!!

http://www.superbowl.com/history/recaps/game/sbxl

Tell Me What Was Going On With The Great Seattle Seahawks That Game

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
GIS for BEAR:

FishSkins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2006
mother earth
I am sorry we can not let you here the sound .. i might be able to let you hear one of the songs to be played during Half time a little later to night ..but here is the stage for the super bowl ..and a rehearsal, again i am sorry no Audio but we are not aloud to look at the stage when the Cam pulls out

www.housequake.com

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Mr Pleco;680585; said:
http://www.superbowl.com/history/recaps/game/sbxl

Tell Me What Was Going On With The Great Seattle Seahawks That Game

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
The men in stripes bent us over and SCREWED US. :nutkick: (sorry for the gross analogy)

Just go review the news reports for the next week following the game. 90% talked about how awful the refs were and that it was an unfair reffed game. So its not just me being a seahawks fan. Even Skip from ESPN, who HATES the Seahawks, said that was discusting and he refered to it as a crime.

Yes we lost and I accept that but the stealers ring is engraved with a big old astrisk.

But im not bitter. :D :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked:

Darudist

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2006
Chicago
DA BEARS!!! 900
the colts -10
lmao!!!
C-COUNT
O-ON
L-LOSING
T-THE
S-SUPERBOWL

your boy manning is gonna pull a marino (ouch)!!!

GO BEARS!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store