Goby collection start..

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
It has been awhile since I last posted an update-things are going well with a few different changes. I did lose the Diamond Sleeper to what appeared to be starvation (getting most of their supplements from the sand, being a sand sifter). There has been plenty of new additions to the tank, mainly being species of Wrasse.
Having only kept a Sixline Wrasse in the past with high aggression towards other fish, and eating my inverts, I never really cared for trying any others. A Solorensis Wrasse showed up at work, and that got me thinking about trying one out. After reading about the many different Fairy Wrasse species, and how they were compatible, safe with inverts, AND reef safe, I figured I would try one out. I loved the coloration, movement, and behavior in the aquarium, so I went even further and purchased a Longfin Fairy Wrasse. Long story short, I now have the Longfin Fairy, Solorensis, Yellow Coris (Careful with coral and inverts, but he seems to leave it all be after a month now in the tank), and a Blue Star Leopard Wrasse (separate topic for her here).
New mushrooms have been added as well as a Brittle Starfish, Dalmatian Linckia Starfish, Sand Sifting Starfish, and a Scopas Tang. I do plan on adding a Finspot Wrasse, after my last male jumped out through an open lid, and was picked off by the cats.
Tank shots-
100_3281.JPG100_3282.JPG100_3283.JPG100_3284.JPG

100_3281.JPG

100_3282.JPG

100_3283.JPG

100_3284.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store