Golden Clown Knife - is it rare?

Im4u2nV

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2005
Jakarta - Indonesia
Hiya there...

I recently just add one cool lookin Golden Clown Knife. The supplier told me that this is one of rarer type of Clown Knife and it will look much prettier when adult then regular one..

Regular Clown Knife is somewhat black/grey but mine is golden/brown.

Any more info on this guy? Adult Pictures would be great if you please...

Is he albino? couldn't really tell if he has red eyes or not because the eyes seems glow the same as regular clown...

Will try to post some pics later...

KurseD

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
the rock...671!!!
kool, never seen a golden CK, i had a greenish CK. well, he was greenish when i got him at 3in. he's now a regular grey and black, he's still loves pellets though...never heard of a golden one, seen green ones in japan though.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I use to sell them when I worked at a pet shop. I recently purchased a regular and a golden. Unfortuneately, the golden lasted a day :( I like them. They didn't go as quickly as I thought. They are rarer than regular CK, but I think that they just don't really sell so store owners prefer the royal. They look better (in most people's opinion) and they can sell it at a higher cost.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Sorry...it's pretty blurry, but it was the best picture I can get of the 2 together. It's just more of a light tan with brown spottings

Clown Knives.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store