Golden Monkey or Golden Base ???

JosephKarthic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here...I wanted to buy some different color small flowerhorns and I came across this below video recorded close to my place where they have some yellow color flowerhorns...

(I'm not allowed to post links yet)

Video: Please type "Golden Galaxy aquarium shop review" in youtube search and its the first video, drag to time 2:52 to 3:16...

Are these golden monkeys or golden base? Can someone confirm?

Can i get 10 of them and have them in 32 gallon tank for atleast 6 months without trouble?

I can change my water 20% everyday...

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
In 6months they should be at least 5inch.. But cramping 10 of them in a 32g is a very bad idea. Not enuf space. Will probably lead to stunted growth. Changing 20% percent everyday will probably give them more stress being not given much time to settle in.

JosephKarthic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2018
In 6months they should be at least 5inch.. But cramping 10 of them in a 32g is a very bad idea. Not enuf space. Will probably lead to stunted growth. Changing 20% percent everyday will probably give them more stress being not given much time to settle in.
But many say changing more new water is good for the fishes ??? If you type "Flowerhorn Monster Tank !" in youtube search there is a video with 12 adult male flowerhorns living together in harmony...Hows that possible then?

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
But many say changing more new water is good for the fishes ??? If you type "Flowerhorn Monster Tank !" in youtube search there is a video with 12 adult male flowerhorns living together in harmony...Hows that possible then?
If you have a big tank and an excellent filtration system then, yes, it is possible. But "fingers-crossed" on them not fighting with each other.

JosephKarthic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2018
I just uploaded a video of them, can someone tell me what kind of flowerhorns are these?

Please type "Golden Flowerhorns together" in youtbe search....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store