Good Morning!

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
What a cute little face!

Have you seen that show Dr. K's exotic animal ER. She is a vet that only works on exotics. Any ways she had an Axoloti come in. Made me think of yours.
I haven't seen it but i bet i can find it on YouTube

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Have you considered one of the cold hardy prickly pears?
I had to look hose up. I’d love more cactuses. I killed my first one:( right now I just have a zebra cactus. The prickly pears look really cool and the flowers are beautiful. Some get too big for me to keep indoors it looks like. I’m in a zone 4 technically, but realistically zone 3. We get negative 40 bellow F nearly every winter here. The last couple years the negative 20-40F will hold strong for a couple weeks at a time with brutal winds. I’ve lost a lot of established plants because of it.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I had to look hose up. I’d love more cactuses. I killed my first one:( right now I just have a zebra cactus. The prickly pears look really cool and the flowers are beautiful. Some get too big for me to keep indoors it looks like. I’m in a zone 4 technically, but realistically zone 3. We get negative 40 bellow F nearly every winter here. The last couple years the negative 20-40F will hold strong for a couple weeks at a time with brutal winds. I’ve lost a lot of established plants because of it.
Luckily there is a variety whose natural range extends well into Canada !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store