Status
Not open for further replies.

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
SiestaSkyy said:
Got my own store up! over 200 different kinds of cichlids! Stop on by and check it out! PM me for the address!
that is awsome! :headbang2 i really wanna start my own lfs ........its kinda a dream...............did it take you long.......let me know.............

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
man thats awesome did u say its a website...is there an actual location...hurry up with that link...

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
why don't you just cut and paste? Works great for most sites.....I don't really see a problem with it...although you should put it in the buy/sell...and maybe talk to Neo about becomin a vender...;) Best of luck! You got pikes? Please tell me its not just africans....*grumbles*...:p

drdpc

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2005
Brazil
Congratulations!!
I have had one years ago, and it's really good to work with we like!!

SiestaSkyy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Brooklyn, MI
sorry, no Crenicichla. but I do have over 40 different c/sa cichlids, almost 100 different africans. as well as some synodontis and other hard to gets. we are worth looking at. its a web store but this is the first time selling to gereral public and not just brokers and wholesalers. everytime i try to put the link in MFK blobs it out. I actully sent Neo a PM he never got back to me...dont know why. e mail me at "ShatteredSkyys@aol.com" and I will quickly send you a link. THANKS!

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
Cool store! Def. worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store