Good news!!!

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Zoo, give him time. Gestation is at least 3 months and survival (from what I have read on here) for the pups of first time mothers tend to be low .

If you are looking for a ray check out our sponsors.

fishboykaps

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2006
MI
www.swmas.org
so i am wondering what did u exactly see in detail? Was the male biting the female pectoral area? Did u see any clasper action?

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
if you are selling them can you ship to maryland? i want one if you have enough:drool: :drool: :drool: how much are you going to sell them for?

I will be selling them. Most likely $150 which is the rate of wich most captive bred pups go for. I don't know how to ship unfortunatly.

Also this would be her first time having pups. So she might have still borns I don't know. Also if she does have pups, do to here size she would only have probably 1 or 2, just a guess.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
so i am wondering what did u exactly see in detail? Was the male biting the female pectoral area? Did u see any clasper action?

I saw her mid level in the water, whith him hanging underneath her holding onto her disk. I only saw a front view though from the side of the tank.

Basically the first mateing video in the breeding section off Franks website, but I only saw a front view.
http://www.freshwaterstingray.nl/Frames Engels/English.html

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store