Got a 48x12x15

livelymc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
United Kingdom
What sort of size lizard can I keep don't like beardies or chameleons. But I do really like geckos and monitors and similar looking types. Was going to UAE coco as a substrate n have nice branches n logs in there

Sent from my LT26i using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

livelymc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Yeah was looking at them and the leopard gecko jus wondered what other species there are aswell like the Nile monitor too but may be too big

Z Trip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Canada
Your tank is 48 inches long, but only 12 inches wide. Do not buy anything that gets over a foot long unless you are going to upgrade once the animal reaches a foot long. Nile monitor is a no, it's not that they "may get to big" THEY WILL GET TOO BIG. Even small species of monitor want more room then your tank size. You could do a really nice leopard gecko enclosure with the tank however.

livelymc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Yeah was pretty much set on the leopard gecko in first place. There cool. Also how many one or two

Z Trip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Canada
Leopard geckos, well all animals, can be tricky when kept together. You can technically have room for 3 or 4 geckos but make sure they are all females. Males will fight with each other. The largest issue with keep multiple animals together is monitoring there health. You need to make sure every gecko is eating and none of the geckos are intimidating each other.

livelymc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Ok one is cool new to lizards fish are more my thing just looking to broaden my horizons

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store