Got a red wolf!

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Yesterday I went to a bunch of fish stores for my monthly tours! lol. I saw a bunch of baby red wolves that are so hard to resist getting. They were 40 bux each. I totally forgot my savings for my teulgelsi and gooch catfish! oh well! i picked out the redest one out there. Unfortunately, that one was also one of the most beat up ones with frayed fins and a few missing scales. There are also a few almost unnoticeable scars at the forehead. DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY WILL HEAL BACK TO NORMAL? I've had experience with a purple wolffish (a peru sub subspecies) of the erythrinus erythrinus. It died when it was 9 inches. Now i'm back in the wolf fish business! My wolf is now cuddling with my bichirs....Who says they can't cohab!

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
also the wolf is very skinny. Almost as skinny as my bichirs. What should i feed my 4 inch wolf? I tryed hikiri carnivors but no luck.

Stormowl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
KC, KS
I feed mine the rosy feeder fish from Petco. Mine are about that size as well. I have two, and one of them was a little beat up when I tried putting them together, but healed nicely once I seperated them.

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I feed mine the rosy feeder fish from Petco. Mine are about that size as well. I have two, and one of them was a little beat up when I tried putting them together, but healed nicely once I seperated them.
what were the injuries and were there any scars after?

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I don't have a camera right now! It's at my old house. :( i'll definately post a pic next week or so I f you guys are still interested after that! lol

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Feed him anything meaty (fish related of course). You'll find his preferred foods or break him on to your food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store