Got my Seven Pointer!!

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
I feed mine blanched spinach, algae wafers ans hikari carnivore sinking pellets. :)
Nice....tank is planted so I am guessing it will graze as needed. Going to try and feed at lights out tonight.

Reactions: Matteus

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
Question: where did you look to buy your pleco?
Is there a special website for that? Breeder? Craigslist?
Expensive fish. I picked this one up at Monster Aquarium in Queens NYC.....Best monster store I have access to without a hotel room!

Reactions: Zak03

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Expensive fish. I picked this one up at Monster Aquarium in Queens NYC.....Best monster store I have access to without a hotel room!
How are you replying without an arm and a leg!

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
How are you replying without an arm and a leg!
I saved up for this one. And did research. I could not find any seven pointers for less. The others I found that appeared as nice were same price for smaller fish and then add 100 dollars shipping. These are large powerful and prickly fish and shipping is not a given. For the same dollar I picked out the fish myself and trasported directly to my tank. Piece of mind is valuable.

I found Monster aquarium to be pretty damn cool. Expensive fish are just that and at least they have the balls and clientele to take a chance and stock the monsters of our dreams!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store