Got Paranormal Activity?

Tomt37

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2017
Didn't believe in this kind of stuff until 2 years into my uni degree we were staying in halls of residence (found out after was an old home for injured troops after ww1) .. the new hall warden arrived and wanted our flat so we were turfed out and moved up to a flat in the attic which for some reason was totally decorated but never used ..a week after moving in I was going to sleep and just turned out the lights - (we were both having early night due to exams..) and saw my room mate get up open the drawer and put on a t shirt ..then I noticed he had longish blonde hair and my room mate had brown hair so Called my room mates name and just as the person standing up was about to turn round my roommate sat up in bed .. and the blonde haired guy was gone ... was a bit freaked out but thought I must be seeing things .. took a while but was starting to get back to sleep and suddenly felt something grab me by the ankles and pull me a good 6 inches down the bed .. the lights quickly went on after that and I slept sitting up the rest of the night .. the next day I noticed I had scratch marks on both ankles - moved in with some friends a month or so after as we found a house but never felt right there ... my old roommate told me a few months later he woke up and saw someone sitting on the end of his bed crying

Reactions: magpie and DN328

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
this. right here. Why you gotta be invisible ghost? FIGHT ME! I'll probably lose to a super natural power but don't be invisible.

I figured it was that lol.

Cats supposedly have a better attunement to the spirit world as well...its said if they sleep near your head at night that a spirit is watching and they are attempting to warn you.
Ohhhhh Emmmm Geeeee
My cat sleeps near my head EVERY night!!!!!
Not at all! Theyre just waiting for the right moment to smother you in your sleep!

munchie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2015
My House
Didn't believe in this kind of stuff until 2 years into my uni degree we were staying in halls of residence (found out after was an old home for injured troops after ww1) .. the new hall warden arrived and wanted our flat so we were turfed out and moved up to a flat in the attic which for some reason was totally decorated but never used ..a week after moving in I was going to sleep and just turned out the lights - (we were both having early night due to exams..) and saw my room mate get up open the drawer and put on a t shirt ..then I noticed he had longish blonde hair and my room mate had brown hair so Called my room mates name and just as the person standing up was about to turn round my roommate sat up in bed .. and the blonde haired guy was gone ... was a bit freaked out but thought I must be seeing things .. took a while but was starting to get back to sleep and suddenly felt something grab me by the ankles and pull me a good 6 inches down the bed .. the lights quickly went on after that and I slept sitting up the rest of the night .. the next day I noticed I had scratch marks on both ankles - moved in with some friends a month or so after as we found a house but never felt right there ... my old roommate told me a few months later he woke up and saw someone sitting on the end of his bed crying

THIS IS A FREAKY

Reactions: Tomt37

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
Ok so when I was a kid, I was in a foster home, well went to a babysitters house one day, stayed the night and I slept in what we called the you room, well, I was trying to fall asleep and heard a voice out of nowhere saying don't stare at the lights, what's a kid going to do? Not listen so I stared at the light bulb, not even a minute later everything in the room started flying around me ( games, books, board games, ect, ) i freaked out and ran up stairs, slept on the top bunk of one of the bedrooms, fell asleep and woke up to being locked in my room from the outside, weird thing is there were no locks.... this was 20 years ago and since then I have had hundreds of storys I can tell you...

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
you got ghosts, call Keanu reeves or bill murray...or both because that'd be a sick party.
I'd really love it if Slimer could be there too.

Not at all! Theyre just waiting for the right moment to smother you in your sleep!
I think my cat scratches me in my sleep.

Ok so when I was a kid, I was in a foster home, well went to a babysitters house one day, stayed the night and I slept in what we called the you room, well, I was trying to fall asleep and heard a voice out of nowhere saying don't stare at the lights, what's a kid going to do? Not listen so I stared at the light bulb, not even a minute later everything in the room started flying around me ( games, books, board games, ect, ) i freaked out and ran up stairs, slept on the top bunk of one of the bedrooms, fell asleep and woke up to being locked in my room from the outside, weird thing is there were no locks.... this was 20 years ago and since then I have had hundreds of storys I can tell you...
Let's have at it then...I love a good ghost story!

My cousins used to play hide and seek when they were younger. They told me one of them hid in the cupboard and he couldn't get out. Was banging on the door, kicking, screaming and crying and while everyone was looking for him, they never heard any of those sounds. And then finally, the door just opened on it's own and he was able to get out.

munchie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2015
My House
Let's have at it then...I love a good ghost story!

My cousins used to play hide and seek when they were younger. They told me one of them hid in the cupboard and he couldn't get out. Was banging on the door, kicking, screaming and crying and while everyone was looking for him, they never heard any of those sounds. And then finally, the door just opened on it's own and he was able to get out.
this reminds me of the conjuring :X. i heard playing hide-n-seek at night makes the ghosts come out.

munchie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2015
My House
Omg the wardrobe scene was the most scary part of the movie when the ghost appear on top. From what i heard the two couples got caught lying and make up the stories. Amityville horror was fake too

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Omg the wardrobe scene was the most scary part of the movie when the ghost appear on top. From what i heard the two couples got caught lying and make up the stories. Amityville horror was fake too
Dang...really..both hoaxes? I wonder if The Possession was as well then. That was a scary one too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store