Got the kids a jardini

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Which shop do you go to down there?
They all suck. Just fish is ok they have oddballs and a decent selection but very overpriced a medium sized L25 for 500$ :WHOA:. I found the jar in pet kare 2 (with a k) definitely not worth visiting. I needed to kill some time and figured maybe i can grab some dither fish for the dat. Literally nothing but crappy community fish.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There were some nice shops that I visited years ago....way back before tolls and gas prices got out of hand.I doubt if the shops I visited are still open now.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
In the event this guy was bs'ing about the fish being pellet trained when would you guys start the pellet training battle ? So far hes eaten frozen blood worms and hasnt touched tilapia or the hikari food sticks (broken up)

I was thinking of picking up some FD krill and flake food.

TexasMFK31

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2017
In the event this guy was bs'ing about the fish being pellet trained when would you guys start the pellet training battle ? So far hes eaten frozen blood worms and hasnt touched tilapia or the hikari food sticks (broken up)

I'd start the battle as soon as he looks healthy and you know he will eat but is picky. Check out Sera Arowana pellets. My 2 Arowana love them.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach

Try the krill. Also, sorry but...I think this is my favorite of your fish. Want to see it get nice and big.

Reactions: TexasMFK31

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Try the krill. Also, sorry but...I think this is my favorite of your fish. Want to see it get nice and big.
Me too ! I can see why so many people love these fish.

Reactions: Matteus

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I'd start the battle as soon as he looks healthy and you know he will eat but is picky. Check out Sera Arowana pellets. My 2 Arowana love them.
Will do thx bud. Looks like he took a few flakes.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Haha frank you’re worst than me! Stop buying more fishes till your settled man! Making me want to buy a bunch of stuff for my wife to take care of lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store