Got the kids a jardini

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
He's looking very confident in his new home, already knows he's the boss lol. But good also to see you Datnoid looking so stable and not shy/hiding -- makes me think I should add some more fish to my (stable colored but mostly shy except during feeding) Dat's 375 (currently just him and Flagtail buddy).

Reactions: jaws7777

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
It's been a long time since I had an aro but as I recall they grow pretty fast. Not sure if the black skirts are gonna be safe. But like I say, I was a kid when I had an aro. Grew from 2" to about 9" then jumped out of the tank.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The black skirts are probably the most aggressive fish in there.

Pellet training him was kind of easy. Hes eating omega one cichlid pellets, frozen blood worms, FD krill, tilapia and brine shrimp meant for the dat. Next up is getting him to accept sticks and NLS.

My son named him Zeus btw. The black skirts will end up back at the store

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Keep txting me and hao, i can see you having more.

Yeah black are in my list also, maybe next time ill get one but ill have to see how my jar acts with my other silver.
Your jar seems pretty laid back. How has he been with the dats and poly ?

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Your jar seems pretty laid back. How has he been with the dats and poly ?
His a push over bro, dats gangup on him when he tries to bully them. For the poly he dont ever bother it, i had 3 cb endli with him and now just a 5” congi but never seen it get bothered, actually the dats will bother the congi more than the jar.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
His a push over bro, dats gangup on him when he tries to bully them. For the poly he dont ever bother it, i had 3 cb endli with him and now just a 5” congi but never seen it get bothered, actually the dats will bother the congi more than the jar.
Good to hear. When do you think you'll be able to put him in the big tank ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store