Great customer service! One of the best!!!

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
The customer service provided by John and his wife was some of the best I have yet to experience in my years of fish keeping. The attention to detail and the care that went into making sure I knew exactly what I was getting and how to acclimate, pick up from the airport etc was some of the best.

You can really tell when a vendor cares not only about the fish being sent to the customer, but also making sure the customer knows whats going on in the process with receiving the fish.

The best prices I have seen yet on most if not all fish as well. I hope to see Monster Aquarium around for years to come.

Keep the stocklists coming on a weekly basis and informing us fish nerds with whats hot and rare and arriving weekly.

Thank you from one fish nerd to another,

Morgan

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I have to agree I just made another order which will be coming tom....one of the best customer service I have ever experienced

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
I have to say I got the opposite. tried to make an order. got some questions about shipping answered, very shortly, then ignored after them seeing my messages. very disappointed in that. the only limiting factor on my part was I asked for an after 5pm flight arrival witch isn't hard to get. I have shipped and received many fish through the same airlines with that request.. even though that question never got addressed. been 2 days of me messaging about how to send payment for the fish and shipping with nothing back.

not trying to bash them as I am not like that, just worth bringing up. I was looking forward to the fish I had trI'd to order.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I have to say I got the opposite. tried to make an order. got some questions about shipping answered, very shortly, then ignored after them seeing my messages. very disappointed in that. the only limiting factor on my part was I asked for an after 5pm flight arrival witch isn't hard to get. I have shipped and received many fish through the same airlines with that request.. even though that question never got addressed. been 2 days of me messaging about how to send payment for the fish and shipping with nothing back.

not trying to bash them as I am not like that, just worth bringing up. I was looking forward to the fish I had trI'd to order.
Call them. It's the quickest and easiest way to order.

I too would love to see John more active on here w/ stock lists etc.

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Call them. It's the quickest and easiest way to order.

I too would love to see John more active on here w/ stock lists etc.

I was messaging through facebook. as I saw that he wasn't active on here through posts from others.

an update I have been contacted and give their number just incase. an apology was given and we are moving forward. John is making this right and showing what gangster was talking about. the rocky start is turning into a solid finish.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Does the FB page have a stocklist?....all I'm getting is a bunch of photos.If there is one can someone kindly tell me how to get to it?

Mr.kelberi

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2016
Does the FB page have a stocklist?....all I'm getting is a bunch of photos.If there is one can someone kindly tell me how to get to it?
no stock list unfortunately. He has stuff that isnt even photographed on facebook also. Best to call and ask if he has a specific fish that you are looking for

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
no stock list unfortunately. He has stuff that isnt even photographed on facebook also. Best to call and ask if he has a specific fish that you are looking for
Yeah,I'm no FB addict so trying to find my way around their page was a little bothersome lol.Interesting that they'd rather have numerous customers calling them all day while they are trying to run a shop than provide an updated stocklist.

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
I look forward to the stocklist because not many stores provide one. Not everything is listed but usually the new arrivals are

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store