Greetings!

Victoria Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2018
Strong Island NY
Kinda new here. Ive been lurking doing some reading and recently made a few posts. Sorry they might be messed up, still trying to figure out the forum map. Failing miserably lol.
Name is Victoria. Im not new to the hobby but I am discovering a lot of changes since I last participated. I have a 120 gal with a ZZ SRD FH and a South American Red Devil. Their names are Broly and Phoenix. There are also 2 plecos, Goblin and Jamie. I also have a 30 gal hex with 2 african cichlids. 1 a yellow lab and the other a Red Zebra W/ 4 Chinese plecos. I had a fully stocked african tank but the Red Zebra killed them all off, no matter how many females I put in, he would just kill them and then move on to the males so I stopped trying. I really enjoy looking through everybodies pictures and setups and its always a great place to keep learning.

Victoria Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2018
Strong Island NY
Thank you for the warm welcome!! Nice to "meet" other hobbyist. Nobody at home shares in my obsession lol....I drive everybody nuts. I'm the fish lady lol...sounds so wrong! Also looking forward to meeting other members buddies!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store