Group BuY! TUIC soCal May 23rd 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
For those who don’t know Jeff rapps is expecting some cichla Orinocensis to hit today 5/16/2009! I will be running a group buy depending on price and size I may or may not purchase some, none the less I will still hold a group buy for the socal guys there’s other fish on TUIC list that appeals to me so I will be ordering some fish too. Just maybe not cichla! I will front the shipping cost; all who are involved should/will reimburse me their share of the shipment cost upon receiving fish from me! I will not hold fish for no one so please accommodate for Saturday May the 23rd pick up! We could meet @ a lfs here in socal we can decide that by a majority vote, if anyone is interested please take a look at TUIC list @ http://www.tangledupincichlids.com/stock.html , and for those whom are ordering please contact Jeff rapps @ bigguapote1@verizon.net and let him know you are participating in the socal group buy for May the 23rd constructed by Famous323 on mfk! Shipping will be about $80-90 split between the group buyers!

famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
guys who are pming me pay email jeff let him know you are participating in the socal group buy pay him now just for the fish and and upon pick up pay your share of shipping to me we have 4 peeps already pm me your information so i can get a checklist going!

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
ALL Happy pickup? we should just have it shipped to all happy.

famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
man thats far! lol you can pick up @ my work i was thinking 405 tropical

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
famous323;3118657; said:
man thats far! lol you can pick up @ my work i was thinking 405 tropical