For Sale group of 8 spotted congo puffers (Tetraodon Schoutedeni)

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New Jersey
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Thinking about selling my group of spotted congo puffers. There are eight of them in the group. I have had them for a little over a year now. It is a mix of F1s and wilds. Pick up only in NJ. If seriously interested and have the setup for them I can videos etc. This was originally supposed to be a breeding project but finding myself very limited on free time and can use their tank space for some of my bigger stock.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
looks like I cannot message you yet. I am open to negotiating if you have a good setup for them. Where are you located? What setup will they be going in? Do you plan on trying to breed them? thanks

Reactions: tlindsey

Daniel_K

Feeder Fish
Oct 13, 2020
looks like I cannot message you yet. I am open to negotiating if you have a good setup for them. Where are you located? What setup will they be going in? Do you plan on trying to breed them? thanks
I'm in Michigan, they would be split between two 75s. I have what I believe to be a male, and I'd like to try a group as well since falling in love with the one little guy, but they are just so hard to get a hold of. Yes breeding would be the ultimate goal with this many, though not sure how much luck I'd have.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I'm in Michigan, they would be split between two 75s. I have what I believe to be a male, and I'd like to try a group as well since falling in love with the one little guy, but they are just so hard to get a hold of. Yes breeding would be the ultimate goal with this many, though not sure how much luck I'd have.
Sorry i am not able to ship them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store