MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Didn't want to start a new thread. Well today decided to stop at a LFS for food specifically for my medium sized fish. So went to live fish area just to see if they had anything unusual. There it was a very small I thought lethargic Albino Senegal Polypterus. So called the Manager over and asked could I get a price reduction for the Albino Senegal because It looked like it wasn't going to make it. The Manager was not really on the price reduction but said hold on. Eventually he came back and reduced the price. This is the smallest Albino I've ever had but like I said assumed he/she wasn't going to make it .

Last edited:

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Didn't want to start a new thread. Well today decided to stop at a LFS for food specifically for my medium sized fish. So went to live fish area just to see if they had anything unusual. There it was a very small I thought lethargic Albino Senegal Polypterus. So called the Manager over and asked could I get a price reduction for the Albino Senegal because It looked like it wasn't going to make . The Manager was not really on the price reduction but said hold on. Eventually he came back and reduced the price. This is the smallest Albino I've ever had but like I said assumed he/she wasn't going to make it .

Little Senegal in a Marina Breeding box. Ate a very small peice of Tilapia. Little Poly was jumping in the bag while I was waiting for my wife lol. I surely think poly will be ok now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store