Growing up! (plus Q's)

arki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
philippines
rec, where is your top of the line HIGH QUALITY BD?...you said you'll post it later today....if im not mistaken the LFS owner did not allow you to take the pics today, right? :grinno: :ROFL: :grinno:

arki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
philippines
REC;494887; said:
its hard to believe that this guy is 37 yrs. old but i guess the old legend of tiny phillapino men is right.........That a 5-4" phillapino man acts like a 12 yr. old american boy. **** i know they are the same size but damn they stop maturing early. Anyways my plan was to travel to work today to get some shots but i got tied up with some other stuff. I will get pics tomorrow for sure my tiny bald friend. I cant believe your still ranting on the LFS store lame as joke......

you are already talking of so many things..you are attacking the filipinos now, im sure many pinoys here will get mad at you...i think the moderators of this site dont allow racism here :grinno: ...i wont comment on what you said about me bcoz its not our topic here...what we want is the pics of your top of the line HIGH QUALITY BD...dont make so many excuses and talk of so many diff topics...post the pics!!! bcoz we want access to high quaity FH :ROFL:

REC

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2005
Seattle Area
arki;494883; said:
rec, where is your top of the line HIGH QUALITY BD?...you said you'll post it later today....if im not mistaken the LFS owner did not allow you to take the pics today, right? :grinno: :ROFL: :grinno:
I never said top of the line on my fish...... I said good quality were as yours is poor quality in my opinion. And although my comments were racist theY were very to the point on how you are turning this into a childish game and every philo i know acts like children and are very insecure about the shortcoming so sorry if i offended you. Just relax and i will get the pics of my good quality( not top of the line by no means) FH........

arki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
philippines
REC;494941; said:
I never said top of the line on my fish...... I said good quality were as yours is poor quality in my opinion. And although my comments were racist theY were very to the point on how you are turning this into a childish game and every philo i know acts like children and are very insecure about the shortcoming so sorry if i offended you. Just relax and i will get the pics of my good quality( not top of the line by no means) FH........

well, if its not top of the line....post your so called HIGH QUALITY BD that will blow away my low quality, dull FH :grinno: and dont make so many excuses and talk of many diff topics

just say whatever you want to say about filipinos bcoz it shows who you are and what kind of person are you...im sure many forumers here knows who is a 12 yr old boy and who is acting like 12 yr old :)

REC

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2005
Seattle Area
arki;494955; said:
well, if its not top of the line....post your so called HIGH QUALITY BD that will blow away my low quality, dull FH :grinno: and dont make so many excuses and talk of many diff topics
also we will be comparing it to your sept05 pic in your evolution thread because thats the size he is now. There is no way you can compare my 3" fish to your 8.5 inch FH. Mine at 3" compared to yours at 3" is not even close. So remember that ace...........

ronnie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2005
REC;494887; said:
its hard to believe that this guy is 37 yrs. old but i guess the old legend of tiny phillapino men is right.........That a 5-4" phillapino man acts like a 12 yr. old american boy. **** i know they are the same size but damn they stop maturing early. Anyways my plan was to travel to work today to get some shots but i got tied up with some other stuff. I will get pics tomorrow for sure my tiny bald friend. I cant believe your still ranting on the LFS store lame as joke......
stop yapping and post that pics of the fish your talking about man.

this is only for the intent to stop all of this issue

arki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
philippines
what we want is the pic of your HIGH QUALITY BD not those pics that you keep on posting, we dont need those pics its already posted in other threads...do you understand what we want?

arki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
philippines
ronnie;494970; said:
stop yapping and post that pics of the fish your talking about man.

this is only for the intent to stop all of this issue

i agree...we need the pics of your HIGH QUALITY BD

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store