Grrr, so pissed!

AtomixIGN

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2006
Pohatcong, NJ
That works out to like.... 3mpg?

That's a terrible loss. I'm glad i'm only half in half the time. I'd destroy things if I spent that on a fish that died. I've spent that much on 10 fish and lost 5. But not the same thing.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
When ever you get your fish you should have some guarantee on your product. If there not willing to back there stuff then whats that say about their care of livestock? The fish could have been in shock from the move. When they bagged your fish was it hard to catch him or was it a bit of a chase? Did he look healthy when you got him?

Fish looked good when I got it, otherwise I wouldn't have. It was in real nice shape. Could have had some crap though from the feeders they were giving it.

They do have a 7 day guarantee, exchange for the same fish or store credit. Guess I'm mostly mad I can't get cash back, and I have to drive back there. Don't really want to support them after I lose a $100 fish from them.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Sorry for the loss :(

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Thanks, yeah it sucks.

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
If it's store credit you're getting, put a list of supplies together that you need for your setup. When I was faced with similar situations, I'd just stock up on stuff instead of having to go back. Maybe there's another fish that's on your want list?
that sucks but at least you will get credit :)

BMWaznboy

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2005
Irvine/Cerritos
Went to some pets stores a hour or so away. I dropped $106 on an african tiger fish and the ****ing thing dies on me. I am so pissed :swear: my stomach is upset.

Now I have to drive back up there, $40 in gas, and all I can do is exchange it for the same fish, which they don't have anymore, or get stupid store credit, no cash refunds. I'm so mad :swear: . I don't even know what I am going to do when I get there. Oh man it sucks.

Sorry, just needed to vent, don't feel better, but I needed too.
that sucks man....i picked up some fish 4 hours away and they got to my home fine even with all the traffic. hope they get more so u could use ur store credit for one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store