Guess The Fish

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I don’t care Kelly_Aquatics Kelly_Aquatics . I suck At guessing fish, so I thought I would make a thread about it. You can do the same. Have a good day!

Reactions: Kelly_Aquatics

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
kno4te kno4te @kno4te , I am very impressed. You are the only on playing, and u somehow get every single one right!?!
These all are very simple fish and most are common. Literally every fish you’ve showed signs can find online within an hour of relaxed searching. It’s not hard whatsoever so it’s expected that they are going to be guessed correctly most of the time. Of course not everyone has seen all of them so a few people get them wrong or don’t know from time to time.

Reactions: MatteoTheEnder22

WalksWIthGobies

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2018
ames,iowa
WalksWIthGobies WalksWIthGobies Jade goby is on my bucket list were do you get yours just wondering?
I got him from an independent pet store here called The Ark which sadly has closed after a 31 year run. They were always good for getting unusual fish you couldn't get at Petsmart or Petco.

I had Godzilla for 3 years growing from 4 inches to over a foot but he suddenly began refusing all pellets and flakes and after 3 weeks of no food I broke down and got him some feeder minnows which he devoured. Unfortunately he caught red mouth disease from them (apparently a bacteria they and salmon are known to carry) and despite my best efforts to save him he died.

I will never feed feeder fish to fish ever again and I really should have known better.

• Sad

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
F fishhead , I will look deeper into guess the fish. I am also now including marine invertebrates, fish, cephalopod, freshwater shrimp-types, and pretty wich anything. I will not say if it is marine or freshwater.

WalksWIthGobies

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2018
ames,iowa
These all are very simple fish and most are common. Literally every fish you’ve showed signs can find online within an hour of relaxed searching. It’s not hard whatsoever so it’s expected that they are going to be guessed correctly most of the time. Of course not everyone has seen all of them so a few people get them wrong or don’t know from time to time.
Yeah I was hoping Masked Shadow would take a crack at my Jade Goby but kno4te beat him to it (it's OK kno4te). Even it though is a fish most members on here is going to recognize.

Reactions: MatteoTheEnder22

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
@WalksWlthGobies, I am for sure doing harder ones. I didn’t see that Jade Gody as your pic. I will take a crack at some harder ones. Even maybe corals.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store