Guess what’s in the box

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I’m getting 2 different species on Tuesday from aqua imports, guess what they are.

Hendre, once again you are not allowed to guess as I’ve talked about this before to you.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Last edited:
Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Bagroides melapterus and wallacei cat?
I knew it wouldn’t be long before someone guessed the unlisted fish if I said what I said. The unlisted fish is Wallace’s shoehead catfish, otherwise known as Tetranematichthys wallacei.

The other fish is not a catfish surprisingly.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I knew it wouldn’t be long before someone guessed the unlisted fish if I said what I said. The unlisted fish is Wallace’s shoehead catfish, otherwise known as Tetranematichthys wallacei.

The other fish is not a catfish surprisingly.
Youve been talking about the shoehead for months. I figured if you were making a special order.... I thought to tell you that fugupuff had some a couple months back too.

Looking forward to pics. Since youre going with DW type cats my second guess is going to be trachyelopterus? I saw AI had them in stock recently.

... Oh wait not a catfish. Well no clue then.

Last edited by a moderator:

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Youve been talking about the shoehead for months. I figured if you were making a special order.... I thought to tell you that fugupuff had some a couple months back too.

Looking forward to pics. Since youre going with DW type cats my second guess is going to be trachyelopterus? I saw AI had them in stock recently.
You make it seem as though I was talking about it daily for months lol. I did drop the name every now and then though.

I would have appreciated it since it shows you remembered that I was looking for the species. I actually saw it a month I think after Wes posted it as I missed it the first time. At that time I already had plans with Mike from aqua imports to bring them in so I was going to give them the time needed to bring them in as I had already talked to them and they were in the process of bringing it in for me. It would have been disrespectful to switch horses in the middle of the race.

They along with aquatic arts have trachyelopterus fisheri, I was a bit tempted to get one but the size deterred me along with the fact I was getting my dream catfish soon.

I will say that the remaining unknown fish is now out of stock.

Reactions: Backfromthedead
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store