Guess what you're gonna see...

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
Taz2478;2098838; said:
Pinima were for my bro and are in a tank at his school. he sucks at pics and they def don't stay still enough for any. also he said it's down to 3 (from 4) as it looks like the smallest was killed. hopefully the shops gets more in this week as I do want 1 or 2 for myslef.

aww im sorry to hear that...i feel the same when i got my 4 Orinos locally...1 died outta nowhere one night then another the next night and I was left with 2 and one just grew faster than the other and just killed it since it was too small...and i had 1 orino left when I got it back then but no currently have 4...3 from a local member that probably bought them from Nick at NE-Cichlids or some other vendors or LFS

perfect_prefect

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2008
iowa
that fire is a beautiful fish regardless of being dull. which pike is your favorite, which would you recomend for someone to get.

Taz2478

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
not where I'm supposed to be
The Cincta... marm/lent tie for 2nd and Xingu I 3rd. But if ya got the money and know the right person/people a choice would be very hard.

and catfishlover106, my bro said all Pinima are gone. even at barely an inch they picked ea other off with the last bigger one dieing trying to eat the smaller one. :cry:
LFS is waiting on the orinos to come in before ordering so hopefully we can try again, this time separating them.

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
red pike (the one with the spoon) died during Gustav but looks like I might be getting a replacement soon.

can hopefully we get some updated pics of everything soon...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store