Hanging LED light for 96x48 x24 tank

Tj203

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2019
I’m looking for cheap hangable LED lights that will light up I think this size? Was looking at these but I would probably have to run 4 of them. I’m not gonna grow anything just fish in the tank wanted to look nice.

Relassy LED Aquarium Light Panel- APP Control Full Spectrum LED Coral Reef Light Panel for Saltwater Freshwater Fish Tank with AUTO ON/Off Timer & Dimmable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KLJLWZP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_lYUEDbF24AHQN

johnnymax

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2019
Southeast, Texas
My tank is only 4' long, but you could use two. lights.
I bought a 4' LED shop light from Walmart. It was white, so I spray painted it black to match my tank.
It is very bright. As I recall it was a little over $20. Not too bad of a price. Not sure about coral though???

Tj203

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2019
My tank is only 4' long, but you could use two. lights.
I bought a 4' LED shop light from Walmart. It was white, so I spray painted it black to match my tank.
It is very bright. As I recall it was a little over $20. Not too bad of a price. Not sure about coral though???
I like that and I love the price. I was looking at warehouse lighting because it was cheap. I guess I should have put price I would like to stay under $600 and that I want A full spectrum led I want the fish to pop and would love to have the shimmer on the bottom of the tank

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada

Tj203

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2019
Couple 165 watt LEDs would work. Lots of options on amazon
The only ones I saw that were the hanging ones who is the one that I posted and then the other ones that are in the black box that are sold under 15 different names that are all the same . But if those are good I have no problem getting those I just don’t have any experience with lights like this Is there certain wavelengths that I want to make the cichlids fish p is there certain wavelengths that I want to make the cichlids fish look good

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store