Has anyone ordered from www.overnightfish.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spryandspringy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
The Lone Star State!
I just placed an order with them last night. The prices were excellent which is both wonderful and also makes me a little nervous. I also really liked the site layout. It was very userfriendly and easy to navigate, and there were lots of options.

The automatic email they send when you submit an order sounds good, too:

"All successful companies experience growing pains from time to time; Overnight Fish is no exception. With a policy of holding our vendors to the highest standards in the industry, we have run into occasions where we have been forced to send our products back when our competition would consider passing it off as a special. While this standard of excellence has made Overnight Fish popular, we do lose business to other internet companies that care more about the sale than the health of the fish. In addition, now and again we are forced to hold a specimen that could harm or compromise our customers' aquarium conditions. As aquarist ourselves we feel this not only the right way, but the only way to do business! Thank you, http://www.overnightfish.com"

Anyone else tried them out?

:feedback:

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
keep us posted on how it goes? i plan on starting a marine tank!

fishnthings

MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
i ordered from www.reptilemax.com and they keep saying my shipment from the farm hasnt come in yet, for the past 3 weeks, so in the last email a wk ago they said if you want just reply stating you want a refund and we will refund all your money. its been a week and no response so your not the only one.(making me mad, i want to get a different snake from a private breeder but i need that money back in my account in order to get it)

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
I orderred my live sand from them. about a 180 pounds and shipping came out 8 bucks. overnightfish.com is pretty good.

fishnthings

MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
fishyboi said:
I orderred my live sand from them. about a 180 pounds and shipping came out 8 bucks. overnightfish.com is pretty good.
damn, how do you get 180lbs of sand shipped for 8 bucks....practically free for that weight

TaratronVaeVictus

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2005
Peoria, AZ, USA
The shipping price is beyond awesome, but...they sell Moorish Idols, which have notoriously done poorly in captivity. Not good in my eyes. Why add to the market?

spryandspringy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
The Lone Star State!
TaratronVaeVictus said:
The shipping price is beyond awesome, but...they sell Moorish Idols, which have notoriously done poorly in captivity. Not good in my eyes. Why add to the market?

Ah, but Moorish Idols are the "creme de le creme" of saltwater fishkeeping. :drool:

One "con" for the site, is that they don't have information posted along with descriptions of livestock like most other sites; they seem to assume a level of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store