Has anyone seen plastic coins? check it out

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com

Has anyone seen plastic coins? They have them here in Transnistria!!!. Yes, Transnistria has plastic coins: 1, 3, 5, and 10 rubles. It's real money. He He. I was kind of surprised to see them when I moved here. But now I use them all the time.

They are pretty durable. No scratches so far. Also, they don't burn!!! I have tried putting on fire. They don't burn or melt. And obviously, they float.

The best part is that they easy to carry in your pocket)))

This is what they look like from the back

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland

Has anyone seen plastic coins? They have them here in Transnistria!!!. Yes, Transnistria has plastic coins: 1, 3, 5, and 10 rubles. It's real money. He He. I was kind of surprised to see them when I moved here. But now I use them all the time.

They are pretty durable. No scratches so far. Also, they don't burn!!! I have tried putting on fire. They don't burn or melt. And obviously, they float.

The best part is that they easy to carry in your pocket)))

This is what they look like from the back

those certainly look wacky lol, but then I'm used to standard metal coins etc. Pretty cool that they float too

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
those certainly look wacky lol, but then I'm used to standard metal coins etc. Pretty cool that they float too
i thought that they were weird too, but they are kind convienient because they are so light

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store