Hats would be sweet!

duster1971

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Iowa
Lol I wear all kinds of hats fitted is the most comfortable of corse flex is next. But I'm just sayen around here for a fledfit just the hat is like 15 bucks. And that's with out anything on it. Let's get some more ideas as far as design on here. I like the above mentioned desighn. And its simple so it won't cost a fourtun in stitching or printing wich ever is decided.

David K. Bradley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
duster1971;4349978; said:
Lol I wear all kinds of hats fitted is the most comfortable of corse flex is next. But I'm just sayen around here for a fledfit just the hat is like 15 bucks. And that's with out anything on it. Let's get some more ideas as far as design on here. I like the above mentioned desighn. And its simple so it won't cost a fourtun in stitching or printing wich ever is decided.
It's going to be hard to get a good quality hat, without going to great expence in the retail cost to us. I'm in agreement with duster1971 in most of his ideas. I am in agreement with the design concept, but I must say, to have the design "stitched" is better than an "iron on" or "silk screened". Not to mention the design will last longer if it is stitched.

duster1971

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Iowa
David K. Bradley;4350077; said:
It's going to be hard to get a good quality hat, without going to great expence in the retail cost to us. I'm in agreement with duster1971 in most of his ideas. I am in agreement with the design concept, but I must say, to have the design "stitched" is better than an "iron on" or "silk screened". Not to mention the design will last longer if it is stitched.
Not only will it last longer but imo it looks beter. I have a beanie that I had made for my fight team that is stitched I had some made that were iron on that just fell apart on the desighn. To have them stitched cost less aswell but it is difrent in every area. Just a thaught on color I like black hats or any dark color I don't work at a desk for my money and I'm constantly dirty lol so icant wear white hats that will stain. What color you guys think wuld look good. My vote is for black hat with red stitching.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store