Heads up for TX and OK members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Today i recieved notification that i have orders (military) to Fish Heaven!! aka Japan!! :grinno:
So any members in OK or TX or actually anyone willing to drive to Oklahoma that are looking to buy some fish and possibly a tank or two, my collection will be up for sale to good homes around the end of July.

gasser

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Oklahoma
I will ask around for you. Thanks for your service. Japan? Sounds like a great place to be. Better than the middle east where all the servicemen I know are right now. One of our orderlies just got shipped out for another stent in Afganistan for a year. My partners son is going back to Irac for another year. He was there last year.

Can you PM me what you are willing to give up and not put into storage?

Again good luck in your travels.

Jeff

chalice845

Feeder Fish
Feb 24, 2006
Texas USA
I'm in Longview Texas where are you and what do you have that you are going to want to sell?
Kelly in Texas

capone06

Feeder Fish
Feb 22, 2006
Allen, TX
Hi, thanks for the heads up what size tanks will you be gettin rid of? and exactly what are including with your tanks. I live in north Dallas so driving up to Ok would be no problem for me, thanks

Nate77

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Manheim PA
not around you but good luck in your travels and thanks for your service

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
gasser said:
I will ask around for you. Thanks for your service. Japan? Sounds like a great place to be. Better than the middle east where all the servicemen I know are right now. One of our orderlies just got shipped out for another stent in Afganistan for a year. My partners son is going back to Irac for another year. He was there last year.

Can you PM me what you are willing to give up and not put into storage?

Again good luck in your travels.

Jeff
Thanks! Japan is a pretty nice place especially for MFK'ers..haha, but ive lived there as a kid and cant wait to go back. and definitly my pick over the desert as ive been there a number of times as well. i actually just got back from a deployment, so being back stateside is nice. ill pm you as soon as i am definite that i will be leaving and what fish and equipment i will be getting rid off. right now the only thing we are waiting on is finding out wether or not there will be a pediatric dermatoligist that can treat my baby daughter on base. if they dont have one then i wont be able to go. will keep you posted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store