hello evgryone!

IMADDICTED

Feeder Fish
Feb 28, 2004
ILINOIS
alright. my name is sam and I really love taking pictures of fish so whoever made this site you are my hero lol a whole forum deticated to taking pictures of fish i cant wait to show mine off lol. Im glad i could join and cant wait to start snappin [smilie=afro.gif] [smilie=an9.gif] [smilie=argue.gif] [smilie=biggrin.gif] [smilie=bowdown.gif] [smilie=censored.gif] [smilie=c: [smilie=doh.gif] [smilie=drunks.gif] [smilie=fear2.gif] [smilie=fish2.gif] [smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=kewlpics.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=lol.gif] [smilie=mf_laughbounce.gif] [smilie=mf_prop.gif] [smilie=mf_tongue.gif] [smilie=ohmy.gif] [smilie=oops2.gif]

benny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2004
Singapore
Hi Sam,

Welcome and hope you are addicted to this site too! Let's see some photos soon.

Cheers,

G

Hey man, I guess I am your hero [smilie=mf_laughbounce.gif] Finally someone who worships the mighty Paradise [smilie=fear2.gif]

Seriously, though, Welcome to APF, and spread the word !!!! Post some pics, and listen to the MODs, they really do know what they are talking about. If you would like some true and honest critique of your pics, please post them in the Photography 101 forum.

Thanks, and again welcome
Ed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store