Hello from Denmark

Anti-Pjerrot

Feeder Fish
Jul 29, 2008
Denmark, Copenhagen
Hi all. Im Kristoffer from Denmark. Im 27 y and live in Copenhagen with my wife and 2 kids. I work as a R&D laboratory technician for the worlds biggerst supplier of industrial enzymes.

Im not very experienced with photography at all, but im looking forward to learn a lot here.

I currently got a Konica Dimage Z10, tripod and some 6000K lamps I use for extra ligth.

In the future (near) I want to get a good beginner dslr kit so i can start taking some better photos.

I have taken some photos for some articles I wrote for the AquaScapingWorld Magazine.

http://www.aquascapingworld.com/magazine/August-2008/A-Ryoboku-Aquascape.html

If you got any good advice on where for me to start reading, i would be very happy.

alanhill

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2004
Greater Manchester, England
Welcome to APF, Kristoffer. I hope we can help you to improve your photography. We have a few members who are very interested in taking photos of plants and planted aquariums. If you haven't seen them already, look up George Farmer's posts for example.

Alan

AQUASAUR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2005
Sofia; BULGARIA
aquatic-photography.com
Hi, Kristoffer :)
Welcome to APF! Glad to see you here…:p
Actually, ASW is another crossroad place including many of the members here…B-)
Sorry, my Technical English is not enough good and usually I restrain to give “professional” advices…;)
But from anywhere, of the special threads, you’ll start to read – for sure, you’ll find something useful to learn… :idea:
Looking forward to see some of your new shots…and commenting them as well...B-)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store