Hello from Indiana

Turbo.MP

Feeder Fish
Aug 22, 2009
SLC, Utah
For what it's worth, I've been totally satisfied with my D60. I've put 9000 pics through it in the few months I've had it and I haven't had a single issue or regret. Even when I upgrade in a few years I'll definitely be keeping it around as a backup.
The 2 downsides I've run into, but that aren't major issues: no CLS flash support and no bracketing function.

seaweed88

Feeder Fish
Jan 2, 2010
Michiana
I am looking for a deal I cant refuse on a Nikon DSLR. I ran into one just before Christmas but it was the camera or gifts for my kids and you know who one that one..

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
seaweed88;103920; said:
I am looking for a deal I cant refuse on a Nikon DSLR. I ran into one just before Christmas but it was the camera or gifts for my kids and you know who one that one..
I don't know how far you are from Muncie, but the trip to Jacks Camera might be worth it. They don't pressure you into anything, and actually promote used lenses (which I've purchased and have been 100% happy with).

It's worth a look www.jackscamera.com

Also, keep in mind that the D90 will allow you to purchase older AF lenses, so depending on how many lenses you plan on getting, may save you money in the long run.

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
More like Jacks candy store. They happily let you try stuff out to your hearts content btw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store