Hello to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
Great web site here and I am greatfull to be here. Please be sure to visit our web site at
www.mcgavinwormfarm.com
We sepialize in raising earthworms for the predatory fish keeper. Our worms are very different than other worms. We raise ALL of our worms and they are raised and fed a special feed mix that is our own recipe. This makes our worms very high in protien and nutrients.
Most bait shop worms lack this . They are harvested from big farms and lack protien.
Our worms are fed daily this special feed mix so your fish are getting the most protien and nutrients possible in every worm. This helps with vitamin defficiences.
Please visit our web site to see the process we take and the care that we take in hatching and raising our worms.
We thank you for having us on this great site !
Please email us for any quetions you may have.
Best regards, John Murphy. McGavin Worm Farm.

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Hello & welcome to MFK, John! :welcome: Glad to have you join us! Good to see a source here for aquatic (worm) food specialized for feeding exotic predatorial fish. You're right, these monster fish we choose to keep can truly be costly & expensive. Why chance losing them by not giving them food that is not meant for feeding them.

Expect to hear from me shortly! :thumbsup: 'No more trips to Wal-Mart or the bait shop for me!' :)

Raiders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2005
@ home
welcome!

what's the average size of the worms? are they about the same size as the nightcrawlers found in bait shops?

some pics would be coool.

I am posting some pics of the farm soon. I will post a pic of the actual worms now.
They are about the same size of bait shop worms, some are a little less in diameter.
Lenght wise maybe a little longer. They are african night crawlers. Our web site also expalines the strain of worm.
John.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Dear John,

We import stingrays, and have been looking for a quality provider of earthworms for a while. We have a local worm farm here, but I am unsure of their quality.. I am impressed at the information you have given, and would like to set up an account with you, as I go through ALOT of worms..

I am curious, how do you ship them? Do they come in Dirt?

The biggest problem I have is the amount of time I spend cleaning the dirt off worms, so that they do not get in the tanks and in the filters.. Is there an easier way of keeping the worms so they are cleaner? Any suggestions would help!

I will be looking forward to ordering multiple bulks orders from you upon the arrival of our next import, as majority of our large predatory fish eat worms initially.. I will likely purchase from you bi-monthly, if not more.. Let me know what you wan't to do, and keep in touch..

Welcome to MFK!

Miles
Community Sponsor
ExoticAquatix@comcast.net

Hi Miles,
That sounds fine to me, I can offer you a bulk order discount, no problem. I am more than happy to work with you and do my best to meet your needs.
Please visit our website at www.mcgavinwormfarm.com
You can reach me by phone or email from there and the site also expalines our process as well. More than happy to speak with you on the phone to meet your needs.
Thanks, John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store