Hello!

GuppyandDiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hey! I just joined earlier today, but thought that I would finally make an official appearance, lol. Anyway, here is a little bit about myself. I have lived with ranch animals my whole life, in fact, my grandfather used to raise them in his youth. I like to keep fish as a relaxing little thing to watch and care for after a hard days work. I currently have two tanks, a 50 gallon, and a 10 gallon. The 50 gallon is in the process of having fish breeds switched out, so it's not to settled right now. The 10 gallon has like 20 guppies in it, I make sure to do a 50% water change every week do to that. I have been keeping fish off and on (mostly on) for 10 years. I am aware of the nitrogen cycle, I usually just have the pet store test the water twice a month, as I'm not good at comparing the colors of the chart and my test. Well, that's about it! I will hopefully be seeing you around!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey! I just joined earlier today, but thought that I would finally make an official appearance, lol. Anyway, here is a little bit about myself. I have lived with ranch animals my whole life, in fact, my grandfather used to raise them in his youth. I like to keep fish as a relaxing little thing to watch and care for after a hard days work. I currently have two tanks, a 50 gallon, and a 10 gallon. The 50 gallon is in the process of having fish breeds switched out, so it's not to settled right now. The 10 gallon has like 20 guppies in it, I make sure to do a 50% water change every week do to that. I have been keeping fish off and on (mostly on) for 10 years. I am aware of the nitrogen cycle, I usually just have the pet store test the water twice a month, as I'm not good at comparing the colors of the chart and my test. Well, that's about it! I will hopefully be seeing you around!

Welcome Aboard!

You are already ahead in the fish keeping hobby. :)

GuppyandDiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2018
Oh my.. XD

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

GuppyandDiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2018
I do have one question though,how do you change your profile pic?

GuppyandDiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks! And yeah that's what I meant

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store