help!!!! im in over my head...... literally

clownie33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2010
maryland
i just got another aquaruim 155 gallons to be exact but anyways it came with a sump and some kind of sump filter pipe thing and its all discombobulated and seem like it may be missing parts however i will try and post pics soon because i need someone to help me figure this out

100gallons

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2009
memphis, tn
WOW, it really bothers me that this place is so unhelpful now. I really wish I could help but I dont even know what a sump is or how it works.

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I would ask for pics, but the mods have yet to fix that flaw.

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
clownie33;4127375; said:
i just got another aquaruim 155 gallons to be exact but anyways it came with a sump and some kind of sump filter pipe thing and its all discombobulated and seem like it may be missing parts however i will try and post pics soon because i need someone to help me figure this out
How to post pics until the attachment problem is fixed.

click on all albums..

Create an album for the pics..

Upload pics..

Copy and paste this into the post, and pics will show.

So put up some pics and help will flow in.

daveydoodle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Unfortunately, until we can see the parts and the sump, most of us can't really help. There's several sump designs in these threads, all I can suggest for now is to look at other pictures and try and put it together by others pictures. If you can be more specific with questions about the bulkheads, or wier boxes, or baffles design, etc. we might be able to answer without photos.

clownie33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2010
maryland
images coming soon i will take them when i get home tonight and should have them up by tommorrow

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store