Help in creating a happy and peacful community

neutrino

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic, US
I take the fish from severly neglected tanks. For example some of the mbuna here are survivors from a suoer neglected tank in which wc hasnr been done at all and they were 5 left out of 40 fish in like 3 mounths. Im not reciving any money or helo this is all from my own and some friend money and we're trying to do the good for the fish. We have 3 cichlids tank 3 catfish tanks, one live bearears tank, 1 community tank, 1 gf tank 1 american cichlids tank and 2 betta tanks. All of those fish(over a 100) are rescued from horrible conditions..
Commendable in my opinion and unfortunate they were previously in those conditions. Just curious-- do you ever adopt them out to someone responsible and equipped for them or are you keeping them for life? At this rate you could end up with a lot of fish!

Reactions: Deadeye

aae0130

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2018
Aggression is the nature of the beast. Chasing, nipping, and lip lock squabbling (usually over terrortory or right to mate) are always going to exist in the tank to an extent. As long as there is no killing you are doing ok.

Even a lone cichlid will fight with its own reflection.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store